Elaine Seager is Travel NQ’s editor. She is an experienced writer, editor and communications professional. Originally from the UK, she has travelled extensively around the world but finally settled in the tropical north of Australia.
Elaine is especially interested writing about eco-tourism and outdoor adventure stories.
Posts by Elaine Seager:
- 7 Things You Don’t Expect to Find in North Queensland
- Things We Can Do Locally to Help the Great Barrier Reef
- Nesting in the West: Turtle Nesting on Western Cape York
- Daintree Daytrip: Tips for a Self Driving Tour From Cairns
- Bush Camping Etiquette: How to Minimise Your Footprint
- Camping at Wetherby Station
- Travel NQ’s Things to do in Townsville
- Travel NQ’s 117 Things to Do in Cairns
- Canyoning in Cairns: Adventuring Through Behana Gorge
- Behana Gorge: One of FNQ’s Best Swim Holes