Elaine Seager is Travel NQ’s editor. She is an experienced writer, editor and communications professional. Originally from the UK, she has travelled extensively around the world but finally settled in the tropical north of Australia.
Elaine is especially interested writing about eco-tourism and outdoor adventure stories.
Posts by Elaine Seager:
- Port Douglas Swimming Holes
- Good for the Soul: Get Away from it all at Sweetwater Lodge
- Cassowaries: What are we doing to protect the ‘rainforest gardener’?
- Great Green Getaways: Sanctuary Retreat, Mission Beach
- The Cassowary: Luxury House Rental Near Port Douglas
- Australian Slang: How Many Aussie Sayings Do You Know?
- Cairns Playgrounds: Places to Go With Children
- Things to do in the Central Tablelands Near Yungaburra
- Eco Heroes: Passions of Paradise
- Good Looking: 5 Best Cairns Views