Elaine Seager is Travel NQ's editor. She is an experienced writer, editor and communications professional. Originally from the UK, she has travelled extensively around the world but finally settled in the tropical north of Australia. Elaine is especially interested writing about eco-tourism and outdoor adventure stories.
Posts by Elaine Seager:
- Bush Camping Etiquette: How to Minimise Your Footprint
- Camping at Wetherby Station
- Travel NQ’s Things to do in Townsville
- Travel NQ’s 117 Things to Do in Cairns
- Canyoning in Cairns: Adventuring Through Behana Gorge
- Behana Gorge: One of FNQ’s Best Swim Holes
- Port Douglas Swimming Holes
- Good for the Soul: Get Away from it all at Sweetwater Lodge
- Cassowaries: What are we doing to protect the ‘rainforest gardener’?
- Great Green Getaways: Sanctuary Retreat, Mission Beach