Our current competition to win a night at Fitzroy Island Resort runs from 11-15 April 2016.
These are the Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is Travel NQ (www.travelnq.com) whose registered office is at 132 Jensen St, Cairns, QLD.
2. Employees of Travel NQ or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Go to Travel NQ’s Facebook page for details on how to enter the competition.
5. Closing date for entry is 15 April 2016 (12.00pm AEST). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entrants must enter the competition at Travel NQ’s Facebook page by liking the page and submitting an answer in the post’s comments during the competition period (one entry per person). The winner of the competition is the entrant with the correct answer. If there is more than one correct answer the winning entrants will be entered into a prize draw and a winner will be selected at random.
8. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. There is one prize in this competition. The winning entrant will receive one night accommodation for two people in an Ocean Suite at Fitzroy Island Resort and two return transfers (not available on public holidays or school holiday). The prize is valid until 31 December 2016. The winning entrant is responsible for all other expenses including travel insurance, food, drinks, spending money and incidentals.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by email, phone or private messaging in order to provide instructions as to how the winning entrant is to claim the prize and establish his or his entitlement to it.
15. The winner will be notified by email or via private messaging within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its associated agencies take no responsibility for the prize being damaged, stolen or lost.
17. Should the entrant’s details change during the competition period, it is the entrants responsibility to notify the Promoter.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Australian] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Australia].
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Australian] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.